Friday, April 28, 2006

Thank-You Letters

This may seem like a small succes, but everyone of my students can now right a letter correctly. Today we wrote thank-you letters and I checked everyone of them. They actually used commas in the right places and their writing has improved--they also wrote sweet thing to their moms' and others. I even recieved several. Here is one:


Dear Ms. Lee,
I would like to thank you for being my teacher this year. I want to thank-you because you teach me two very important subjects, reading and langauge arts. I also want to thank you because you let us do fun activities instead of the boring worksheets. Thank you for preparing me for the MCT next week. I love your class.

Yours Truly,
Samantha


Maybe they were all trying to suck up (most likely) but at least this student knows the difference between handing out worksheets and learning by doing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home